Other agencies and bodies that can provide assistance

You can find consumer organisations outside Europe via these links.

If you have any question or a problem related to housing, work, pension matters or study in another EU country, you can contact the Your Europe advice service.

If you see any problems with EU legislation or other activities of the EU, consult these channels of influence.

If you are having a problem with an authority in an EU country, consult the SOLVIT network.

If you wish to bring an illegal activity of a company at a general level to the attention of the authorities, contact the supervisory authorities. In Finland, the Consumer Ombudsman is responsible for the general oversight of lawfulness. If you contact the Consumer Ombudsman via the link below, state on the form that your communication relates to ‘sending a tip’.

Request for assistance to the Consumer Ombudsman