ECC Finland’s Newsletter 3/2017 covers:
- Expert tips for car rental abroad: Consumer Rights Adviser Johanna Kytölä, who serves customers at the European Consumer Centre Finland, often rents a car while on holiday abroad with her family. In this article, she shares her best car rental tips and discusses various consumer experiences of renting a car abroad
- True or false – or both? A quiz for online shoppers: European online stores are full of tempting new autumn products. Take our quiz before clicking on links to online retailers! You will find out about things like who will pay the return costs of a cancelled order, or whether the wrong price is binding on the online store.
- Moving to another EU country? Read our tips: When autumn comes, many people move to another EU country due to studies or a new job. They often need help with moving and moving services are available for cross-border moves. Before choosing a moving service, read the European Consumer Centre’s tips.
- Summer job at the European Consumer Centre Finland: To ensure that its services continue during the holidays, the European Consumer Centre is assisted by a law student working as a summer trainee. Kristina Svinhufvud, our summer trainee for 2017, discusses her traineeship with respect to consumer issuers related to cross-border trade.
- Newsletter includes also links to our Air Berlin instructions for consumers and ECC-Net’s online holiday booking report.
ECC Finland’s Newsletter is published quarterly.