Evästeiden käyttö Euroopan kuluttajakeskuksen verkkosivuilla

Euroopan kuluttajakeskuksen verkkosivuilla käytetään evästeitä (cookies) käyttäjäkokemuksen parantamiseksi ja käyttöä koskevien tilastojen keräämiseksi. Lue lisää evästeiden käytöstä

Filing a complaint

If a product or service that you have purchased from an enterprise in another EU Member State does not conform with what was agreed or proves defective, or if you have some other problem with the other party in such a transaction, you may do the following:

File a written complaint with the vendor and also with the following (if any): the issuer of the warranty, the broker, the manufacturer, the credit card company. You can use our complaint templates.

Do you need assistance in filing a complaint? Get in touch with us. We can also provide assistance with investigation and dispute resolution if required.

If you cannot resolve a dispute by negotiation, the matter may be referred to an alternative dispute resolution entity (ADR entity), a body outside the judicial system. You do not have to interact with the ADR entity yourself. Contact us so that we can investigate the matter.

If the dispute is of substantial financial value and alternative dispute resolution procedures are not helping, you should consider initiating judicial proceedings.

Updated 20.1.2015 Print